2011/01/15

  This wonderful piece has just been completed.  It is currently curing and will be sent to the framer shortly.  As you can clearly see the detail given to hair and expression are unique and can not be easily copied.  If you are interested in this piece do not wait as it will not be around for long.
Grouted piece will be posted on 2/18
 

 All art work has been professionally framed with paper backing and wire attachments for ready, reliable hanging.  Each mosaic is hand made.  Glass is hand cut and then affixed to a 1/2 inch piece of oak or Birch.
A wonderful gift idea for someone you really care about  
Yourself !!

Coming Soon
Photography Clearance Sale!!!

An additional page has been added showing several paintings, I hope you enjoy them.

Check Back Soon  
 I will be showing some instructional videos on the process of making Glass Mosaics.


9 comments:

  1. THANK YOU FOR POSTING YOUR WORK. IHAVE HEARD SO MANY WONDERFUL THINGS ABOUT YOUR PIECES THAT I COULDN'T WAIT TO SEE THEM. I LOVE THE PINK LILIES.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Flowers in the Sky. I was at work, across the street from the Towers, when "it" all went down. Your artistic portrayal is a beautiful and sensitive memorial to all those who perished and all those who lived. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ice Blue Eyes Tell Many Lies is a beautiful mosaic! It looks great online but is even more powerful when you see the actual piece. So glad that your work is now available to view and purchase online. Look forward to viewing / purchasing your art work in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I AM THE OWNER OF "AFRICAN QUEEN" WHICH IS PROMINENTLY DISPLAYED IN MY HOME. I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO OWNING ANOTHER PIECE BY LZC. I,TOO, AM GLAD THAT YOUR WORK IS NOW AVAILABLE TO VIEW AND PURCHASE ONLINE.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great site. Your pieces are quite inspiring andowerfull. You can tell that they come from the heart.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to read more about your process and inspiration! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Women of the World" looks interesting. I eagerly await it's completion. I think I know which wall I'd like to hang it on. I hope to be a major LZC collector. It's such a thrill to own original art work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Work-in-Progress entitled "Sisterhood." Very captivating and I see myself in the piece. I am proud of you and with the art you produce. It is a true reflection of the artist you truly are.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I HAVE ACQUIRED ANOTHER PIECE BY LZC. "SECRETS" HAS BEEN ADDED TO MY COLLECTION. I NOW OWN TWO PAINTINGS AND TWO MOSAICS, ALL OF WHICH ARE ORIGINAL WORKS CREATED BY THIS TALENTED ARTIST. I HAVE SPENT MANY HOURS ENJOYING THESE PIECES HANGING IN MY HOME. I LOOK FORWARD TO WHAT COMES NEXT.

    ReplyDelete