2012/08/11

"Time and Tide wait for no man"

     Time seems to have gotten away from me.  Over a year has gone by since my last post and I am going to make another effort to maintain this Blog.  If for nothing else it might help me remain on task and continue to set aside enough time each day for my craft since I know I am not alone in wanting to see the end result.  I have been very busy trying to set up a new web site showing some of my work. LZCGlassMosaics.com will take you to a more comprehensive site.  It will take me a few day to reacquaint myself with the format of this page so please be patient .  I recently had a few pieces framed at Michael's. At first I was not 100% satisfied with the work.  I must say that Eric at the Forest Ave,S.I..N.Y. store was excellent at making sure that all pieces were re-framed and cleaned up to my satisfaction.  In addition Peter the store manager was very attentive and professional when I brought problems to his attention.


No comments:

Post a Comment